Dan is a principal with KPMG's higher education infrastructure advisory practice and western region infrastructure advisory practice. His previous experience includes:
- Former chief financial advisor for a rapidly growing and evolving University of California campus;
- Leadership within a complex institution that includes institutional advocacy, the launch of strategic initiatives, organizational development and change management;
- Expertise in capital asset management strategy; project development and management, including the implementation of public-private partnerships for public infrastructure and buildings;
- Expertise in public finance, real estate and infrastructure with respect to project development, finance and investment issues;
- Broad based experience with debt capital raising, capital structure development, financial analysis, credit analysis, and credit marketing in the high-grade taxable and tax-exempt markets; and
- Volunteer governance and philanthropic engagement on behalf of community organizations and the UC Merced Foundation.