Day 1 (Tuesday, 7 December 2021)
10:30 IST | 05:00 GMT
Day 2 (Wednesday, 8 December 2021)
10:00 IST | 04:30 GMT
We are pleased to invite you to our 12th Annual ENRich 2021 Conference, taking place virtually on December 7-8, 2021.
Coming off the deliberations and commitments of COP26, the theme of this year’s conference is “The Global Corporation: Preparing for a low-carbon world”, where we will be providing timely insights and discussions around the role global energy corporations will play in decarbonization, while securing their businesses for the future.
We have slated a diverse group of high-powered panels and roundtables, featuring global and national KPMG leadership and Energy & Natural Resources (ENR) sector expertise.
Panel topics include:
- Energy Pathways in a Severely Carbon-Constrained World
- Managing ‘Just Transition’
- Adapting to Challenges and Building Resilience
- Decarbonizing the Corporation – Role of Boards
- Investments and Financing for Rapid Decarbonization
- ESG – Technology and Digital for Decarbonization
- Scaling Up Core Technologies for Decarbonization (H2, CCS/CCUS/DAC, Storage) – (Technologies for Cooling the Planet)
- ESG – Creating real impact
Alongside our expert panels, we will also have a Sustainable Innovation Lounge that will feature an immersive experience for attendees exploring technology solutions around sustainability. This year, we are also putting a spotlight on today’s ENR leading tech innovators with our Start-up Search and Contest. The start-up winners will be awarded and featured in the Sustainable Innovation Lounge.