On December 2-4, KPMG and the giants of the web assemble at Web Summit, the world’s largest tech event.
We welcome you to join us at any of the following KPMG sessions:
- December 2, 12:50 pm – 1:05 pm GMT – Unicorn evolution theory with by Ashkan Kalantary
- December 2, 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm GMT – Boarders aren’t boundaries: What leaders need to know Masterclass hosted by Globalization Partners, with Kevin Smith
- December 3, 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm – Helping corporates buy Masterclass hosted by KPMG with Gerard Voogt
- December 3, 7:55 pm – 8:10 pm GMT – Is there light at the end of e-commerce’s lockdown tunnel? with Conor Moore
- December 4, 12:50 pm – 1:00 pm GMT – Creating a diverse global company with Bill Thomas
- December 4, 2:05 pm – 2:20 pm GMT – PITCH final with Anna Scally, followed by the announcement of the PITCH winner
KPMG Private Enterprise: Committed to visionary thinking
At KPMG Private Enterprise, we are passionate about the possibilities that exist for entrepreneurs and growing companies. That is why we are firmly committed to participating in events like Web Summit, even in this new reality. Our involvement allows us to stay on top of the issues keeping founders, entrepreneurs, and CEOs up at night and to share insights into how successful companies are tackling the opportunities and challenges that may be freezing others in their tracks. We are a proud strategic partner of Web Summit.
How can we help?
COVID-19 has instilled the need for a more digitally fluent economy, providing all organizations with a broader understanding of how innovation empowers businesses and consumers. While we try to settle in to a new reality, there are still significant challenges and obstacles which can pose an existential risk to many startups and scaleups – including:
- Continued access to capital and financing to maintain vital operations
- Tax planning and considerations related to COVID-19 legislation and programs
- Managing a remote workforce and retaining top talent
- Navigating uncertain market conditions
- Adapting business and operating models for the recovery and post-COVID new reality phases
As organizations seek to redefine themselves in a quickly evolving environment, KPMG Private Enterprise advisers are here to support your growth aspirations during this time. Whether you are looking to establish your operations, raise capital, expand abroad, or simply comply with regulatory requirements—we can help.
Shape your own new reality. Let’s do this.