Disruption is impacting all aspects of construction. While some projects have been moderately impacted, many others have been completely halted as part of the efforts to thwart the spread of COVID-19. Now as the U.S. begins the process of re-opening, construction owners and contractors are considering how to quickly and effectively kick projects back into gear.
Please join us for what promises to be an insightful and informative webcast where KPMG and industry professionals will discuss how to restart, remobilize and ramp up construction projects in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
- How to reprioritize project activities by phase, and identify critical activities prior to fully ramping up construction activities
- Techniques to develop, train and communicate new health & safety protocols and procedures to project team, contractor and subcontractor personnel
- How to identify, quantify and address/resolve project impacts with suppliers without slowing project activities
- Ways to prepare project teams and stakeholders for continued disruption and risks
- What tools are available to quantify and assess impacts to project costs, schedule and risk profile