Concern over the scale and impact of the COVID-19 challenge is compelling government agencies to consider actions needed to maintain operations as containment measures are implemented. Agency technology leadership can play a key role by following a rational and methodical approach to business continuity.
This brief asks important questions about the following topics that agencies should consider and be able to answer.
- Remote work infrastructure
- IT personnel
- Customer-facing digital channels
- Insider threat mitigation
- Data center disruptions
- Cloud computing
- IT supplier capacity and disruptions
- Security awareness training and communications
- Prioritizing resources