Government entities are engaged in a new cyber security arms race. With the ever-changing risk landscape and the amount of personal and mission-sensitive data collected, government entities are scrambling to recruit enough cyber security professionals. Increasingly sophisticated adversaries are using machine learning, automated intelligence, and other tools to exploit information. So how can government entities gain the upper hand? They must be innovative in protecting key assets and maintain a more sophisticated risk management strategy. And they must mature and expand their technology capabilities — including the latest in automation and analytics.
What are the benefits of working with KPMG?
- A collaborative, flexible team that offers commercial and government cyber security industry context and experience with a deep understanding of government cyber security requirements and guidance.
- Customized, holistic cyber security strategies that enable clients to better understand, prioritize, and manage cyber security risks and convert those risk into advantages.
- Access to diverse, industry-leading, end-to-end skills that help build and improve cyber security programs and processes while also helping ensure availability, confidentiality, and integrity of critical business functions and supporting data.
Strategy and Governance
- Security Program Management
- Risk Management Framework
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Architecture and Integration
- Process Automation and Optimization
- Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation
- Supply Chain Risk
- Data & Analytics
Addressing today's cyber threats across government
Tony Hubbard speaks about cyber security
Modernizing risk management requires attention to people, process, and technology.
Moving from reactionary defense to proactive, automatic enterprise cyber defense.
Cyber security is a top concern for any Federal government organization, coupled with rapid technological advances and ongoing awareness of evolving vulnerabilities and threats.
Enhancing Cybersecurity through Data Analytics
How Data and Analytics can help address cybersecurity challenges.
Federal Security Program Management
How to build effective information security programs.
Federal Security Architecture
How agencies can effectively deploy cybersecurity architecture.
Federal Identity Access Management
Learn the key considerations guiding an IAM strategic plan.
Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation
How agencies can achieve continuous compliance from CDM investments.