NEMA 2022 Mid-Year Forum
KPMG is pleased to be a Gold Sponsor of National Emergency Management Association (NEMA) 2022 Mid-Year Emergency Management Policy and Leadership Forum. The forum gathers emergency management professionals from around the country to discuss national and regional emergency management strategies, policy development, emergency management concerns, lessons learned, training and development, policy issues, and federal relations.
As a leading provider of emergency management services, KPMG is proud to join emergency management professionals to share leading practices and insights at the forum. As residents and citizens of the communities often affected, our professionals have a personal commitment to deliver outstanding services and value to our clients through the combination of government and emergency management knowledge, practical ideas, and both personal and professional experience.
Equity in Action: Advancing Beyond Words
Wednesday, March 30 | 9:50 – 10:50 AM | Plaza Ballroom
Ensuring that all communities are treated in a fair, just and impartial manner advances the disaster recovery mission through an equity-focused approach. This session will provide best practices to support the emergency management industry's diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Curtis Brown, Co-Founder, Institute for Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity in Emergency Management (Moderator)
- Chauncia Willis, Co-Founder & CEO, Institute for Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity in Emergency Management
- Shamarial Roberson, President, Health and Human Services, Indelible Solutions
- Joshua Hay, CEO, Indelible Solutions
- Jose Alfaro, Jr., Director, State and Local Government, KPMG
Drop by our booth (#4) in the foyer outside the Plaza Ballroom or reach out to request a live demo of the KPMG Disaster Recovery Grant Support Solution.